Use the chart below as a guideline for making your selections.
Note: This is only a guideline and ask that you use your best judgment in selecting appropriate toys for your birds.
Small: Cockatiels, Senegals, Conures, Hahns Macaws
Medium: Timneh African Greys, Small Cockatoos, Small Amazons
Large: Amazons, Congo African Greys, Medium Cockatoos, Eclectus
Extra Large: Large Cockatoos, Macaws
- Purchase toys that are size appropriate for your bird.
- Use the bird toy size chart as a guide when making your toy selections.
- Supervise your bird when new toys are introduced.
- Check links often to ensure they are securely fastened.
- Trim loose threads and cut frayed rope.
- Know your birds play habits and choose toys accordingly.
- Please use common sense when making toys for your birds. What is safe for one bird is not necessarily safe for another.
- As your bird’s health and safety is our priority, all products are stored in a bird free environment.