Milk Thistle Dandelion - 1 fl. oz
Sorry, this item is out of stock
MILK THISTLE DANDELION herbs are used to detoxify a bird's liver. Liver toxicity can occur as the result of a diet containing high-fat seeds. MILK THISTLE DANDELION herbs are also used to promote liver health.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Administer twice daily by ONE of the following methods:
- 8 drops in 8 fl.oz (237ml) of drinking water.
- 8 drops on 8 oz (227g) of soft food.
- 1 drop by mouth for small birds (Finch, Budgie).
- 2 drops by mouth for medium-sized birds (Grey, Amazon)
- 3 drops by mouth for large birds (Macaw, Cockatoo)
Shake well before use.
Organic Milk Thistle Seed
Organic Dandelion Root
Organic Vegetable Glycerin
NO ALCOHOL ADDED.
NOTE: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.